Simon Bergner's ATC Simulator
Simon Bergner's ATC Simulator is a program where you take on the job as Air Traffic Controller.
Your task is to safely guide traffic coming in to, or going out from your sector. The simulator is based
on the Eurocat-system which is used in real Controlcenters around the world.
And most importantly... It is absolutely FREE!
- Based on real Eurocat ATC-system
- Fully configurable color-scheme
- Geographic- and groundmaps on scope
- Fully detailed flight-strips
- Realistic aircraft timetables extracted from airtraffic databases
- Uses standard communication phrases when addressing aircrafts
- Pilot respond using voice, text is also available as option
- Use headset to communicate with aircrafts!
- Aircrafts follow standard approach- and departure-procedures
- Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP
- 300MHz or above CPU
- 128 megabytes of RAM
- 200 megabytes of free hard drive space
- Graphics card capable of 1024x768 or higher resolution
- DirectX compatible soundcard (for pilotvoice communication)
- Optional microphone/headset (for speech recognition)
Still want to know more?
Check out the Manual where you can find more detailed information about all features available.
Or why not go directly to the Download-section and get your own