CVS (detailed) news
- Messages available when starting the gui was never removed when read
- Autoaway toggled status a bit to often
- Licq addable from GNOME applet manu and should stay in panel between sessions
- Documentation updated
- Better updating of the contact list
- Many many other bugfixes and other enhancements (see CVS news for details)
- Options dialog fixed. (One should never ever just fix a silly thing for a release)
- Event window splitted into send window, view window, info window and history win
- New registration wizard
- New search dialog
- Search dialog and registration wizard now uses druids (GNOME)
- Better gnome integration (usage of internal browsers etc.)
- Support for sending/receiving color messages
- Support for SSL
- Spellchecking support for outgoing messages
- Floating users
- Many bugfixes (and many new bugs ;)
- Many small improvements and features
- Resize support for panel applet
- Blinking icons (optional)
- Autopopupping messages autopopups if unread after dialog closes
- Some minor fixes...
- Code stabilized
- Many new options, such as: Only autopopup when online, single user clicking, auto-raising of main window, let wm place the windows.
- Many bugs fixed
- Sending of contacts
- Basicly a release before we start doing major changes to the code
- Support for versions prior to Licq v0.80 dropped
- Optional message when granting/refusing authorization
- Multi-message support
- Support for splitting/truncating long messages on send thru server
- Send to contactlist if user is in dnd/occupied mode
- More configuration options (such as contact list sorting, group menu optional, highlighting of active user, automessage popup, online notify on login).
- Quote-reply to messages
- Changing contacts info fixed
- Better handling of system events, simple add when added to contactlist, simple adding when receiving contacts etc.
- Many bugfixes, many new bugs
- Shortkey improvements
- International support (translators needed)
- And much more...