[The same information in English]
BilderOur trip to NUCCC 2000, hosted by infå. Other photos from this event.
Photographer: Mattias Wadenstein unless noted otherwise.
- 055 - People slept early in the morning.
- 056 - Bigfoot, Maswan, Stric, Tao, Wormie and Wanman eating breakfast.
- 057 - Other people eating breakfast.
- 058 - More breakfast.
- 059 - More breakfast.
- 060 - People waiting to listen to the first seminar
- 061 - People waiting to listen to the first seminar
- 062 - Gustaf Selén (Dept of Computer Science) - Pro Linux
- 063 - Gustaf Selén (Dept of Computer Science) - Pro Linux
- 064 - Otto Lehtinen (Nokia Mobile Phones) - 3G Information Society in Your Pocket (Also showed a "rather lame" video. )
- 065 - Official photographer, Janne.
- 066 - Tapio Laine (Patria Finavitec Oy Systems) - MSG SW Dependability Study - experimental analysis of satellite on-board software
- 067 - A. Guy (Nokia Mobile Phones) - Platforms in the Mobile Information Society - Future platforms in the mobile device (And the nature of "open" :)
- 068 - Mats Aspnäs (Dept of Computer Sceince) - High Performance Computing
- 069 - SS5 x 2
- 070 - Charging of a walkie-talkie battery, second try. This time with a laptop psu, still broken cables, a multi-meter and a cat-5 cable.
- 071 - Charging of a walkie-talkie battery, third try. Now we didn't use the broken cables, but more gaffa tape and a xircon pcmcia ethernet adapter. And now it worked!
- 072 - Start of the Halarsitz.
- 073 - Start of the Halarsitz.
- 074 - People sitting and some starting to get food.
- 075 - People sitting and some starting to get food.
- 076 - Anna, Tiggi and food.
- 077 - Bigfoot leading a song or something.
- 078 - "Dette er ikke sunt." (This isn't healthy) -- Sturle Sunde
- 079 - Stacken singing.
- 080 - Stacken and Robert Nydal singing.
- 081 - DaTe (DataTeknologerna at Åbo Akademi) singing.
- 082 - Sturle Sunde proving that those 20 schnaps weren't healthy.
- 083 - Mostly infå people getting up for a song or something similar.
- 084 - People. And singing.
- 085 - Sturle Sunde waiting for his real earnings to be reported to the IRS. ;)
- 086 - Ronny.
- 087 - Party!
- 088 - Party!
- 089 - People standing
- 090 - People trading patches
- 091 - Windows machine. Doesn't work.
- 092 - Party!
- 093 - People walking home.
- 094 - People walking home. Almost midnight.