Overview of ACC provided services
A probably incomplete list of services currently provided by ACC.
All members receive a user account that can be used to access shell servers and most member services.
- 64 GB of backed up storage in your home directory.
- Receive email to email@example.com.
- SSH access to our login servers.
- SCP, SFTP access for remote file access.
- Ability to run long-running processes like screen, tmux, irc clients etc.
These services require an ACC membership and user account.
- Access to our computer lab (Lokalen).
- Email client access via IMAP and SMTP.
- Webmail for reading and sending email using a web browser.
- A public web directory available at www.acc.umu.se/~username/ with ability to use scripting languages like PHP, Perl and Python using CGI.
- A PostgreSQL database on request.
- Private Git repository hosting.
- XMPP instant messaging as firstname.lastname@example.org.
These services are provided to the public.